HOW TO USE TELE-TELEMEDICINE
- Diverse Health Benefits Members have unlimited consultation fee-free doctors consultations with over 2,700 doctors from MDLIVE.
- MDLIVE is a non-emergency medical service, available 24/7/365, that connects you with a nationwide group of over 2,700 board licensed physicians that can diagnose, treat and provide prescriptions for non-narcotic / non-DEA / non-state-controlled substances. Patients can receive medical attention via telephone consult or video consultation.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE TELE-MEDICINE
- Visit the MDLive Sociallity Portal at www.mdlive.com/sociallity or call Sociallity Customer Care at 1-888-628-6284 and listen To The Service Options or Press 711 for Tele-Medicine
- Validate Your MDLIVE Access Eligibility by providing your Name, Phone Number, and Birthdate
- Pick your preferred doctor and request and immediate call or schedule a call for a time that fits your schedule
- Wait for a doctor to call you for your consultation. Doctors generally call in less than 7 minutes
- Doctor diagnoses your health concern and if appropriate issues a non-narcotic prescription electronically to a pharmacy near you
- Visit the pharmacy and present your Member ID card to the pharmacy to receive our medicine contract rates, that are on average 70% – 90% less than the retail price.
This plan is NOT INSURANCE, nor is it a replacement for insurance. It is a discount plan and does not meet the requirements of Accountable Care Act (ACA). You must pay for services at the time they are rendered. If you receive services at a participating provider you will receive a discount on those services. Neither DPOA or AccessOne will pay any fees to providers. If you have a complaint regarding the plan you may contact AccessOne Consumer Health 84 Villa Rd. Greenville SC 29615. This plan is not available in AK, CT, MT, RI, WA.
Discounts for hospital services, if any, are not applicable in Maryland
The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received.
Note to Texas Consumers: Regulated by the Texas Department of Insurance, P.O. Box 12157 Austin Texas 78711: telephone 1-800-252-3439 or (512) 463-6515; website: www.tdi.state.texas.com
These programs are not covered by the Utah Health Insurance Guarantee Act.
If after receiving our response and you are not satisfied with the resolution you may write of call: West Virginia Insurance Commissioner
This plan is not available in the following states AK, MT, and VT.
This is not a Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Program